In conjunction with our partners - Jewelworks, we are pleased to be able to offer high quality restoration work including claw replacements, new setting edges, restoring galleries, new quarter/half shanks or full.
Based in Central London, our highly skilled craftsmen sympathetically restore old and delicate pieces of jewellery to their near genuine condition, understanding the strong sentimental value attached to these pieces and the importance of retaining the original look.
Our jewellers have a full array of modern technology available to them such as laser welder or PAK welder, as well as traditional hand tools and can offer practical and professional advice on the viability of the restoration.
Working with unusual pieces of jewellery is one of our specialities, we have a stone cutting and polishing service to remove scratches and revitalise worn sapphires, rubies and emeralds and can set and finish all types of coloured stones.
• General repairs & alterations such as ring sizing, chain re-join, claw work
• New full half and quarter shanks
• Stone supply/replacement and setting
• Diamond milling
• Full polishing, rhodium & hard gold plating
• Laser welding and repairs
• Pearl and bead restringing
• Machine engraving and engraving normal or seal by hand
• On-line estimates with hard copy versions
• Assay and hallmark service
• Diamond appraisal and certificate service